Ucom Online Shop
eSIM: Two SIM Cards in Your iPhone
In Ucom, you can use your iPhone with 2 SIM cards simultaneously at a time.
Smartphone models supporting e-SIM technology are:
- Iphone XR, XS, XS Max, Iphone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max and Iphone SE, as well as those with software updates iOS 13.0 and above.
- iPhone 11/12, 11/12 Pro, 11/12 Pro Max, 12 mini, SE (2020) models, with any iOS software updates
- Samsung Fold, Fold 2, S20 Ultra, S20, S20+, Z Flip models;
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro models;
To activate the eSIM follow these steps:
- Subscribe to the eSIM service and get a special QR code,
- Open mobile settings on your smartphone connected to the internet,
- Scan the QR code,
- Download the service and confirm your subscription.
To replace your physical SIM card with an electronic eSIM card, you need to visit one of the Ucom sales and service centers with your passport.
eSIM service is compatible with all tariff plans of Ucom voice service, except for Universal Plus postpaid tariff plan. After submitting a purchase request, our employee will help you make the corresponding choice. To learn more about the tariff plans of Ucom voice service, click on these links:
What is e-SIM?
Thus, if your smartphone supports this technology, you need to activate the special software and your eSIM will start working immediately. As a result, you will have one more phone number on your smartphone.
It is an important innovation especially for iPhone users, as many of them constantly feel the need for a second SIM card.